SalesFrontier is a dual Google-certified partner - (DoubleClick Certified Marketing Partner & Google Certified Publishing Partner). Committed to providing media partners and advertisers a full range of digital marketing solutions. We are looking for candidates that can play hard and work smart together. We want you to be passionate, creative, responsible, proactive and a great team player. SalesFrontier offers everything that's needed for you to grow and succeed in a work environment. Welcome to join our team!
Join SalesFrontier and enjoy all the privileges!
- Comfortable working environment.
- 15 days for annual leave in the first year.
- Be independent in your office hours. (09:00 - 18:00／09:30 - 18:30)
- Quarterly, year-end bonus, and extra bonus for the birthday and festivals.
- Free drinks, snacks and Nespresso coffee unlimited supply.
- Weekly afternoon tea, monthly birthday celebration, staff banquet, film.
- appreciation, KTV, company outing, and quarterly training.
- Comfortable environment with fitness equipment and entertainment.
- Work with MacBook.
[ HK ] Account Manager
We are looking for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about DoubleClick products.
Account Manager will act as a point of contact for clients.
To build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing of client needs and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the collaborate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Digital, Media Agency experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Cantonese & English - Fluent speaking and writing.
- Suite 808, 8 / F,2-20 Paterson Street, Hang Lung Centre, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- 9:00 - 18:00／9:30 - 18:30
- 1 person